memory care plans
Complete peace of mind
Better quality of life
The Perfect Community for Seniors Who Need Specialized Memory Care
Seniors who deal with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss while living alone
Seniors who receive specialized memory care at Hampton Manor of Taylor
The most important thing we offer is peace of mind.
Watching a loved one go through memory loss from Alzheimer’s or dementia is a diﬃcult experience. Memory loss requires long-term, individualized care, and not just anyone is equipped to do it.
At Hampton Manor, we oﬀer programs specially designed for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. These programs are peaceful, secure, and designed for easy navigation, social interaction, and enjoyment.
We truly understand the challenges that come with watching your loved one lose their memory. Treatment for memory loss is not a “one size ﬁts all” plan, and no individual resident is the same. Every memory care plan we develop includes important details that will ensure the best possible experience for the resident and everyone else involved.
Learn more about our memory care programs by contacting one of our Senior Care Specialists today! They will walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have.
Hampton Manor Communities Are the Preferred Choice for Senior Adults Living with Alzheimer’s or Memory Loss
Hampton Manor facilities are uniquely and thoughtfully designed to accommodate seniors living with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or memory loss. We have designed our living spaces to promote a safe, nurturing, familiar environment to help our residents feel secure and peaceful. Our ﬂoor plans provide the perfect ﬁt for space, style, and budget preferences of seniors, while also oﬀering important accessibility and safety features.
Staying active is easy at Hampton Manor. Our calendar is full of daily activities and our communities are home to fantastic people. As a resident at Hampton Manor, you’ll have countless opportunities to socialize, participate in activities, and enhance your lifestyle.
We Provide Services That Make Life Better for Seniors Who Are Dealing with Memory Loss
- Specialized care for people living with
Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss
- Nurturing environment with an understanding and empathetic staﬀ
- Caregivers trained speciﬁcally in Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss
- Mental and cognitive exercises to ensure
- Programs that are designed for every resident to participate in
- Custom care plans for each resident that change as the individual changes
- Fall prevention system
- Nurse call system in every room monitored 24/7
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Hospice and home care services available
- Therapists available on a weekly bases
- Highly trained and certified caregivers
- On-site visits from doctors, podiatrists, and hospice care
- On-site dedicated team of caregivers
- Full network of medical providers when additional care is required
- Meals made from scratch by a 5-star rated chef
- Custom meals available for each resident according to dietary needs and preferences
- Large dining area for eating, gathering, and socializing with other residents
- Restaurant-style dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Professional activity planning team that serves each resident’s individual passions and interests
- Activities calendar provided
- Games, bingo, shhuffleboard, puzzles, special musical events, and more available to residents on a weekly basis
Our Community Offers the Amenities That Seniors Love
At Hampton Manor Memory Care, everything we do is focused on our residents. Whether you are looking for yourself or a loved one, our community oﬀers the facilities, care, dining, activities, and medical services that give seniors a more fulﬁlling life.
We have a variety of ﬂoor plans available to meet diﬀerent budgetary needs. Relaxing courtyard views, housekeeping, and more helpful services are available to make life easier and more fulﬁlling.
Amenities On Site at Hampton Manor of Taylor
Hampton Manor of Taylor is conveniently located for many nearby communities
- Memory Care in Taylor
Memory Care in South Gate
Memory Care in Woodhaven
Memory Care in Brownstown
Memory Care in Trenton
- Memory Care in Romulus
- Memory Care in Wyandotte
- Memory Care in Flat Rock
Memory Care in Gibraltar
Memory Care in Grosse Ile
We want to make sure you are living the best years of your life at Hampton Manor Senior Living, and we’ll do our best to make your experience unlike any other senior living facility.
Call today to speak to one of our Senior Care Specialists or schedule a tour by ﬁling out the form below!
Specials on New Move-ins Available for a Limited Time
Message or call us at (734) 977-5836