Personalized care plans
Complete peace of mind
Better quality of life
The Perfect Community for Seniors Who Need Daily Care and Assistance
Seniors who receive care while living alone
Seniors who receive care at Hampton Manor of Taylor
The most important thing we offer is peace of mind.
Hampton Manor Assisted Living provides seniors with a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable community in which to ﬂourish.
Our assisted living program oﬀers residents the best care every day from a staﬀ who genuinely care for their wellbeing. Our staﬀ assists with medication, laundry, housekeeping, and personal needs, as well as respite and hospice care when needed. Going to and from medical appointments can be a challenge, but residents at Hampton Manor Assisted Living receive medical care onsite and reliable transportation to appointments that require leaving our facility.
It’s time to spoil the generation who spoiled us. At Hampton Manor Assisted Living, our residents are not only family, but an extension of our beliefs. Whether you are looking for a facility for yourself or a loved one, quality of life is just as important as quality of care. We understand the challenges that come with this kind of transition and want to make the process as easy as possible for you and your family.
Hampton Manor Communities Are the Preferred Choice for Senior Adults in Need of Daily Care and Assistance
Safe Living Spaces
Hampton Manor facilities are uniquely and thoughtfully designed to accommodate seniors in need of daily care. We have designed our living spaces to promote a safe, nurturing, familiar environment to help our residents feel secure and peaceful. Our ﬂoor plans provide the perfect ﬁt for space, style, and budget preferences of seniors, while also oﬀering important accessibility and safety features.
Staying active is easy at Hampton Manor. Our calendar is full of daily activities and our communities are home to fantastic people. As a resident at Hampton Manor, you’ll have countless opportunities to socialize, participate in activities, and enhance your lifestyle.
We Provide Services That Make Life Better for Seniors Who Want to Live Independently
- Fall prevention system
- Nurse call system in every room monitored 24/7
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Hospice and home care services available
- Therapists available on a weekly bases
- Highly trained and certified caregivers
- On-site visits from doctors, podiatrists, and hospice care
- On-site dedicated team of caregivers
- Full network of medical providers when additional care is required
- Meals made from scratch by a 5-star rated chef
- Custom meals available for each resident according to dietary needs and preferences
- Large dining area for eating, gathering, and socializing with other residents
- Restaurant-style dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Professional activity planning team that serves each resident’s individual passions and interests
- Activities calendar provided
- Games, bingo, shhuffleboard, puzzles, special musical events, and more available to residents on a weekly basis
Our Community Offers the Amenities That Seniors Love
At Hampton Manor Assisted Living, everything we do is focused on our residents. Whether you are looking for yourself or a loved one, our community oﬀers the facilities, care, dining, activities, and medical services that give seniors a more fulﬁlling life.
We have a variety of ﬂoor plans available to meet diﬀerent budgetary needs. Relaxing courtyard views, housekeeping, and more helpful services are available to make life easier and more fulﬁlling.
Amenities On Site at Hampton Manor of Taylor
Hampton Manor of Taylor is conveniently located for many nearby communities
- Assisted Living in Taylor
Assisted Living in South Gate
Assisted Living in Woodhaven
Assisted Living in Brownstown
Assisted Living in Trenton
- Assisted Living in Romulus
- Assisted Living in Wyandotte
- Assisted Living in Flat Rock
Assisted Living in Gibraltar
Assisted Living in Grosse Ile
We want to make sure you are living the best years of your life at Hampton Manor Senior Living, and we’ll do our best to make your experience unlike any other senior living facility.
Call today to speak to one of our Senior Care Specialists or schedule a tour by ﬁlling out the form below!
Specials on New Move-ins Available for a Limited Time
Message or call us at (734) 977-5836